A few of us on the �Fire� are God-fearin men. We don�t feel we�re better than you or anyone else. Our relationship with God is personal. We don�t hold you to our standards or judge you. What you do is between you, yourself, and God.

In today�s environment, with the governmental and political corruption running rampant, it�s saddening to awaken to the fact that truth, honor, and respect have lost their meaning. And that such a large percentage of our population are deadheads racing feverishly on a figure 8 track, oblivious to the assaults on our liberty and freedoms.

Thus my rant. It is offensive for you to lack the common courtesy to understand that others, such as women and children visit this site. Fathers and Grandfathers showin young�uns fine firearms of today and from days long gone.

You�ve got your playground in the .223AI thread. Anyone that opens that knows damned quick if it�s offensive to them or not; they can stick around or scramble as fast as they please. Well over a million visitors prove its popularity.

To me, and I speak of myself alone, it is offensive, wholly disrespectful, and spawns evil. I would like to think that those thoughtlessly and cancerously spreading this to other threads would stop and think (or respect the fact) that 24hr Campfire belongs to us all.

I love the site and you can shoot arrows at me all you like, it�ll be like water off a ducks back.

The high road is far less traveled, while the paths of least resistance create crooked rivers and men�.

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?