O.K. I think I might have the photo bucket thing under control. Here are some pseudo fence post pictures:

Left Hand Rem 581 .22LR. Fun to shoot. Shoots "minute of squirrel" all day long with Eley Subsonics. Gemtech Outback II takes care of the noise control.
[Linked Image]

LH Faux Model 7. Rem 700 LH SA, factory Model 7 take off barrel in .243. McM Model 7 stock. Rattle can camo. Before I started going to Colorado, this was my "kill everything I need to kill rifle" for KY.
[Linked Image]

Savage 110 with 24" Douglas barrel chambered for .30-06. Just got this put together. McWoody stock thanks to NSAQAM. Still need to work up a load for this.
[Linked Image]

LH Sako .375H&H, DOuglas barrel, HS Precision stock, Leupold 4x12x40 VXR on top. My first truly "custom rifle". Holds MOA out to 500 yards with 235gr TSX's.
[Linked Image]

And just to show that I am not a total South Paw Snob, a 1954 Standard Model 70 in .30-06 with Lyman 48 receiver sight. Still need to take this one out and play.
[Linked Image]

The .22, .243, and .375 are all on the "keep" list. Still need some time with the two .30-06's to see which one sticks. Just started carrying a camera in the field. I promise in the future to take more "fence post" pictures out in the field....