Mark;
Thanks for starting the cool thread Mark and of course thanks to those who joined in to make it so.

This is sort of in the spirit of the thread - I think?

On a fence sits my range saddle and on them both is a Liberty year, tang 77, rebarreled to .308 Norma with a stock I did up from a Richards blank. I did the rust bluing on it as well.
[Linked Image]

On the same foundation as the previous photo is our eldest daughter's 1903 vintage '96 Swede that she inherited from my late father. I did a bunch of reworking on it for him and then a bit more for her. She likes it as much as he did, which is pretty cool to me.
[Linked Image]

A woodpile shot of our youngest daughter's 722 with an RKS barrel chambered for .250AI. I installed a 700 trigger, ADL stock with a Decelerator and Campfire special Talley Lightweights.
[Linked Image]

Lastly, perched on a larch block set upon a yard boulder, we have my 98 wartime action parts gun. I had a .270 Parker Hale Featherweight barrel put on, then added an FN extractor, Timney trigger, Timney Buehler style safety, Wolff mainspring, reworked Husqvarna bottom metal, Wildcat Composite stock and rustbluing by me again.
[Linked Image]

That's a few of our main hunting rifles anyway.

Thanks to all who've put up photos and to those who still might. It's interesting to see what everyone is running.

Thanks again to you Mark and all the best to you and yours this weekend.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"