Highnoon has a menu started.

May I suggest that we get some input from those attending.

Anyone with special needs ?

Food allergies ?

Anything special you would like to eat ?

I know that tradition has been a Friday night fish fry and Saturday has been Mexican food and steaks.

We can get a menu in place, and then each of us can take a food assignment or two. This way we don't end up with too much of one thing, and not enough of another.

Those that don't have the capacity to bring something due to limited space in a vehicle could make a cash donation.

Oh, and remember, you will need to store what you bring. So make sure you have enough cooler space and plenty of ice or freezer packs.

Miles has volunteered to brings steaks. I'll bring at least 10 lbs of bacon. Can never have too much of that stuff grin

Don't forget extra toilet paper. Remember to pack your medications. Light weight rain gear, a warm jacket. Maybe an extra pair of boots or shoes.

Dennisinaz - Can you post the agenda and rules for the shooting matches... for those that have never been or need a reminder.

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.