Originally Posted by mudhen
Getting closer...

I totaled all of the responses on this thread and came up with 32 "definites and 7 "maybes. I also queried a couple of folks who usually do attend that we haven't heard from yet.

If any of you who are reading are planning to attend and haven't chimed in yet, please let us know so we can make sure that we have enough food for everyone.

Looking forward to seeing all of you again!

Ben

Ben. I think that you already have us on the list, but we four are planning to be there. My wife and daughter are returning from a visit to Japan on Wednesday, July 25, so we won't be there until Friday at the earliest.

There is a slight possibility that I may persuade some neighbors to come, in which case there might be three more, but I will let you know if that is the case. George is a lifelong NM resident and hunter who has been all over the state, and he and I are doing my first elk hunt in December. They have a truck-based mid-size RV.

Norm

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).