Originally Posted by CCCC
Thanks, Ben.

We have you down for two folding tables, big water cooler and "white whale" igloo cooler with ice, some drinks and bottled water.

Any other among you all signing-up?

I will sign up for something. I will wait until the dust settles and see what is still needed. Please post it or pm me.

The local Chicom outlet store, Harbor Freight, has 10 x 10 canopies for $65.

I was thinking of bring a horse shoe kit. Yikes, I thought finding bowling pins was hard. We will bring a kid's kit with rubber horse shoes and plastic stakes. We also want to bring another bow and some arrows.

The wife is wavering on going. This could be good news for you because she is a good cook. I did not get my girth on restaurant food. However, she ruins every trip for me. She is basically ZsaZsa Gabor from Green Acres. She is a city girl who is phobic about snakes. And Mosquitoes. And Bears. And Alligators. And anything outdoors. However, she loves road trips and seeing the world from inside a vehicle. I hope to ween her from her need of asphalt and antiseptics. I owe you a debt of gratitude as though she was terrified of the Tonto Basin, she remarked for days of how kind you were to her. She especially liked the wives and Kaywoodie, but who doesn't? And my daughters loved the dogs.

My mission is to get her used to Northern Arizona or Alamogordo New Mexico, both of whom are on my short list for retirement communities.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe