If we are not already in the head count, add 3. The later time frame of this year's gathering had me worried we weren't going to make it due to back to school schedules but I was fortunate enough to run into Jace's band director right before he left for the summer and pulled the "spend quality time with grandpa" card. Since 90% of his Facebook posts are about his 1 year old granddaughter, I was pretty sure he'd agreed to not give Jace grief if he missed a couple of marching practices. We'll arrive at camp sometime in the wee hours between Thursday night and Friday morning. Jace is driving now so that should make the trip easier to accomplish late at night.

Fair warning gentlemen: Jocelyn has set a goal to win a few more of the shoots this year and I hear grandpa might be setting her up with her own rifle. grin

I'll bring my full camp kitchen and pitch in where ever needed. Just a suggestion, but once you've got a rough idea of what you want to do meal-wise, we could use a Google spreadsheet and share the link to the group with full editing rights. That would give everyone the opportunity to "sign up" to bring specific items or add to the list of necessary supplies for the weekend. Sample spreadsheet here: https://goo.gl/JVey3w Feel free to make changes and play around with the spreadsheet. It won't hurt my feelings if it doesn't work. It is just a suggestion. smile

The kids and I are looking forward to seeing everyone.

Few places in this world are more dangerous than home. Fear not, therefore, to try the mountain passes. They will kill care, save you from deadly apathy, set you free, and call forth every faculty into vigorous, enthusiastic action. ~ John Muir