Glad to see that my friends had a good time.... waiting for more pics of course...

Sad for myself, I couldn't make it to see all the fine friends from the campfire..but then I consoled myself, moving tons of heavy stuff in 100 degree plus heat, and enjoying all of this fine toxic forest fire smoke, that is thick enough to cut viability down to 100 yds or less at times....

Thank God for the couple thousand fire fighters were have camped out over here at a local middle school, being used as their base camp
and to hell with Forest Service Management for allowing these fires to start and let them burn until they turn into this every summer for 6 weeks or more.
at least we are not losing people's homes like down in Milos's home town... down I 5.

Glad everyone had a good time.. and hopefully someone thought of me, and had a good time for me in abstencia ( yeah I know I spelled that wrong)

didn't see any mention of Jeff ( Owl).. hopefully he was able to make it...didn't see any mention of Randy also....guess he didn't make it either..
really sorry I didn't get to be there and see Gene... I really like Gene, reminds me so much of my grandfather.. ornery as hell and loved by everyone.

Didn't see Ed 2 Many mentioned either....and couldn't image the hole of Blue or Bob the Kaywoody not being there either. as we get older, this twice a year to see you guys gets more and more dear to ones heart.... can't forget to mention Kent and Cheryl, and Jeff & Bunny also

Good health to all and look forward to seeing those thart make it to Roosevelt Lake...

Cheers and Best Regards
seafire and Judie.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez