Originally Posted by High_Noon
Julia and I made it safely home - back to El Paso.

Ben, it was also 102° here in El Paso and I had the very same thought. The weather sure was nice in Army Joe.

Many thanks to everyone for setting up all the great eats and shooting events. Julia had a blast and she especially enjoyed the Bowling Pin Shoot, even if "Evil" Joe (first-timer Joe J.) did beat her by a single second, but he paid for it when Julia kicked him in the leg... She was very happy to have some girls her age to run around with as well.

I hate posting from my phone, but here goes.

Despite my troubles getting started and on the trip there, I had a great time and hope to make it there again!.
The company there, new and old, was top notch and as usual the food was excellent.

I had a great time shooting in the shooting competitions. I see in not the only one that could use more practice. 🤣
My favorite was the bowling pin shoot. I didn't think I would make it past the 1st round.

Julia sure gave me a run for my money! I'm sure next year she will get her revenge. My shin still hurts! 😉

Glad everyone made the trip and got home safe. It was nice seeing old friends and making new ones. Hope they can make it to Tonto.

Only a dingleberry, not yet a Turdlike person, maybe someday!!!
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I am happier than a retard in a room full of bouncy balls right now!!

Joe.