I found a source for bowling pins if all other leads fail.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bowling-...&wl12=51446039&wl13=&veh=sem

I can order them delivered here and bring them to the camp if other sources are unproductive.

Niki and I will be dragging our old 26 ft camper to the Gathering, so an additional load of 30-50 bowling pins would not be a problem. We will be bringing extra chairs, tables, water and whatever else is needed. Niki is gluten-sensitive (Celiac disease), so we will be cooking some on her behalf- -breakfast stuff mostly- -and trying to stay clear of WHEAT, garlic, onion, peppers and such. And we live in New Mexico?

Thomas Magnum- - It would be such a special treat to see you. I hope that you can make it, although I certainly know how important it is to devote the right times to the young-uns. They will never forget your dedication as their father, and we can hope to catch up sometime later if your commitment elsewhere is needed.

Ranger Green- - Your kids will see some spectacular star exhibits with all the constellations. I have some things for you to take home.

All you other reprobates and lurkers- -get out of the hot, congested places, drive a few miles, do some sightseeing along the way, and commit, RIGHT NOW, to coming to Armijo Springs, New Mexico, meeting some Campfire folks Face To Face, and matching your shooting or cooking skills with friends you can enjoy. The joy of life is friends, family and faith. You will find them all at Armijo Springs.

“You must endeavour to enjoy the pleasure of doing good. That is all that makes life valuable.”
Robert E. Lee, in a letter to his invalid wife.