Originally Posted by CRS
Count me in as one of the guys who do not like the blast or empty cases flying at me when at the range.

I always try to get the farthest left bench, so I do not have to deal with that. Plus I always double hearing protection when they show up too.

I shoot my AR with a suppressor and brass catcher. Makes it a whole lot tamer, and less rude IMO.

I always get a good chuckle when the tacticools show up.

Tell me about it. Was at the range today and a younger guy shows up with his girlfriend. He's all decked out with a damn police/tactical vest 501 tactical pants and desert tan boots. Our RSO had to stop shooting and keep an eye on the youngster. Mother fuc ker stepped out when we were hot on the range and got yelled at by everyone, then he proceded to lay his loaded AR on the bench when we called cold range to go out and check targets. I guess the kid is a cadet and training to be a "police officer".... Said our guns were old. I was shooting my bolt guns today. He asked if any of us "old timers" had AR's... I laughed and said, sure bring your AR to one of our black rifle shoots next month..... smirk wink

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA