Originally Posted by Blackheart
Stick it in your ass smokes poles. You're a useless, mouthy idiot who knows nothing and has done nothing of any value to anyone in your pitiful little life and deep down you know it.

blackheart: You and I have clashed on here a few times. Nothing wrong with a difference of opinion, that's what makes the world go 'round. One thing I try to do and not always successfully is limit my comments to what's being said. That's hard to do with someone such as yourself who gravitates toward personal insults like the above. Sometimes I get caught up in that and respond.

Dogshooter has been asking you what you've done to help and your consistent answer is, "there's nothing I can do." You've got to know that's bullsh**. and a cop-out. Then you turn around and accuse other people of "doing nothing of any value to anyone;" and the like, and these are people you know zero about.

Sure seems like projection to me. And in response I'll say I haven't done enough, like most of us. But I have volunteered several hundred hours of my time to instruct our Hunter's Ed. class and help over 1,000 new hunters get their first hunting licenses. Lots of them were kids, and I'm not done yet. There are plenty of ways to pitch in.

If you really wanted to help, you would. Think about it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.