Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Some folks just aren’t up for the challenge of hunting public land.... plain and simple. Complaining about not being able to hunt someone’s Private Land.... is like a homeless guy complaining that he can’t pitch a tent (and take schitt) in your yard.... it wreaks of entitlement, and it’s just plain stupid.

I respect Private Land, and the Owner’s RIGHT to allow access as they see fit. Much like this thread, and most other threads on the 24HCF... a few idiots tend to ruin it for the good folks.

We’ve killed several nice critters the past couple of years, by getting permission not to “hunt” on the heavily posted Private Land.... but rather to walk through that Private Land, in order to access the Public Land behind it. I’ve never been told No when I’ve asked permission to do this.

Most people I hear bitching about Public Land hunting.... don’t own a pair of broke-in boots....
The point of the whole issue went right over your pointy little head as I suppose most things do. It must suck to be so stupid. Can you chew gum and walk at the same time ?

Laffin....

You’re the one bitching.... I’m the one killin’ all kinds of critters...

Isn’t killin stuff and enjoying our wild lands the point?

When you get to thinking everyone else is the idiot.... you need to realize the only common idiot denominator is you.

There’s gotta be a private forum somewhere you can demand access too?
No dummy. The point is we're losing hunters like crazy and the trophy hunting craze is what's causing it. Most of you idiots just can't admit that. Hunting license sales here in NY have dropped from 1.4 million a year in the early '70's to 700,000 today. The biggest reason for that is the widespread posting of private land by wannabe trophy hunters. NYDEC has done surveys of former hunting license holders to see why they stopped buying licenses and the number one answer by far has been "loss of access to hunting land".. You can argue with that all you want but it will never change the fact that you'll be wrong. "Laffin" about it won't change it either.

And you constantly bitching about it is doing what exactly? Reversing the situation? 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”