Barak:

In the entire lifetime of this website, I don't think I have ever publicly made my feelings known when I disagreed with a poster. This time, I'm inclined otherwise.

You, sir, are delusional.

Saddam does not pose a threat to the US? Neither did Bin Laden.

Saddam has infinitely more money, power, and political support in the Arab world. Solely with the capability he is documented to have, right now, in terms of chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction, he poses a huge threat to the US. Look what a teaspoonful of Anthrax did to this country in the wake of 9/11. Saddam has tons of chemical WMD's unaccounted for. How can he not pose a threat? Why hasn't he used them? Because he's a tactician and a power-monger. He wants to win, to garner power. He knows he can do serious damage with what he has, but he'll lose in the end, a la Osama. He's been desperately after a nuke, and that is, by all accounts, a well documented certainty, for years. The day he gets them, he's on equal footing with the US. Explain to me how allowing that to happen is a good thing. Let me guess. You agree with France that increased inspections can keep him contained. Yeah. Riiiiiight!

Another thing. You don't have a monopoly on the Constitution. It is a sacred document to all of us. It was was paid for in blood. It's been preserved at the cost of more blood. The rights delineated therein are your birthright because of that shed blood, not simply because our Founding Fathers put pen to paper. It, sir, has backbone behind it. It gives you the right to speak your peace, but it also gives me the right to call bullshit.

I call bullshit.

The United States is the greatest nation in the world. George Bush is its President. He may not be perfect, but he is a fine, moral, principled man with backbone. He is my President, and he is your President. He goes to war in the name of the USA against the likes of Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, and the other scumbag despots around the world who would see this Nation crumble, and my choice as to whom to support is EASY!

You choose to place your support elsewhere.

Like I said: You, sir, are delusional.

God Bless America.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine