Rick ET AL, I must agree with almost all that Barak has so inteligently stated. I believe this will become Americas version of the French in Indochina, except we will win the physical conflict. Morally we do not have the right to impose OUR will on other SOVERIGN NATIONS just because we can. The Iraquis are not a CLEAR AND PRESENT danger to the SOVERIGNITY of America. Yes the terrorist of the world CAN do us damage, no doubt about it. But they cannot, and will not destroy us or our way of life UNLESS we lower ourselves to their level and let them. North Kore is a far more deadly and capable threat to us than Saddam ever even dreamt of being!

That said, I will support our troops 110% in their endevors, and will not interfere with my governmant in it's mission, simply because I am a loyal American. I can still disagree with some of the policy and will excercise my right to say so!

I was about to post here to say that I have a group together over on another board that is putting together "comfort" stuff to send Montana Marine and any others we get addresses for, they are the ones I am concerned with, not GW and the rest of the leaders! I been to a war like this one, the troops need all the positive support we can offer, and that is what I will concentrate on. We have a guy that works in a warehous facility and he is getting together broken retail cases of powdered Gatorade, Kool-Aid nuts returned magazines and other comfort item. Just thought the board would like to know. Any service address will be kept by me and one other fellow and I will do the forwarding of the stuf, we are not passing the addresses around or putting them up on th net, we want only positive goods and messages going to those on the pointy end of the stick!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me