1. Did you vote in the pres. election? Yes. I vote in every election, although the futility of it is becoming more and more evident to me. Perhaps one day I will stop.
2. Have you been in the military? No, just the militia. I had a chance to join the Navy and be a nuclear physicist on a submarine, but I wanted to study computer science, so I went to graduate school instead.
3. Do you feel like you should be able to say whether you can own and have guns or not. No, and neither should anyone else. I can own and have guns, and so can everyone else who isn't in prison or on parole.
4. Would you "fight to kill", someone if they came in your house and raped wife and kids, while destorying your house. I can't say for sure what I'd do in real life, but I hope I'd "shoot to stop," not "fight to kill." (Or are you talking about a scenario where I come home after the fact and find the deed already done?)
5. What is your age? Sufficient.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867