Originally Posted by akmtnrunner
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Did I miss where the OP brought up any facts?

Okay, I'll state two of them.

1) Trump asked foreign entities to interfere in our democratic process, numerous times, and publicly. This can not be denied. This is an impeachable offense.

2) Trump committed congressional obstruction against the Constitutional oversight the House has over the Executive, by blocking subpoenas. This has been very public and can not be denied.

These are facts.

Like others have said, the second point above denied access to more facts and evidence of additional offenses. If you're not satisfied with the amount of evidence, it is because of this. To any impartial person, how could they not see the defense strategies of the Trump and the GOP as those of a guilty party?

Another fact: I identify more as a conservative but I am having a really hard time supporting my party when it fights against accountability.

Wrong, wrong and you are most certainly a very misinformed individual.

Have you not ever heard of Executive Privilege? Executive privilege is the right of the president of the United States and other members of the executive branch to maintain confidential communications under certain circumstances within the executive branch and to resist some subpoenas and other oversight by the legislative and judicial branches of government in pursuit of particular information or personnel relating to those confidential communications. The right comes into effect when revealing information would impair governmental functions. Neither executive privilege nor the oversight power of Congress is explicitly mentioned in the United States Constitution.[1] However, the Supreme Court of the United States has ruled that executive privilege and congressional oversight each are a consequence of the doctrine of the separation of powers, derived from the supremacy of each branch in its own area of Constitutional activity

The POTUS has every right and duty to negotiate on the countries behalf when aid is to be granted to other countries. In the case of Ukraine, it is actually a law that he must determine from the President of the Ukraine if corruption exists within that country that could deter aid being used in the capacity it was offered.

The POTUS is also the top cop in the US. When and if he hears of things like the Biden corruption, he has every right and again, a duty by law, to act and have purported crimes investigated and prosecuted if confirmed criminal.

Those the facts. Here's another. You are drinking lieberal koolaide. Get help soon.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.