Originally Posted by shaman
Originally Posted by akmtnrunner

Why not? Is it because you think it is okay and he's not done anything wrong, or are you afraid to hold him accountable?

I respect that you trust him more than those others.

Because at this point, I'm far more afraid of what would happen if a Democrat got in. I fear for my family. I fear for my livelihood. I fear for my 1st and 2nd Amendment Rights. I fear for the Republic.

You remind me of someone I met at a party back during Regan's first term. He wanted me to agree that Regan was a cowboy and trying to take us to war with the Soviets. He wanted Regan impeached on those grounds. He used the same logic and even asked me if I was afraid to hold him accountable for his actions.

I think at that point I conveniently found I needed to go to the bathroom and when I got back he was off pestering somebody else.

Excuse me. I've got to pee.

So you refuse to hold him accountable out of fear of a Democrat. I appreciate your honesty, at least, but this is what I am so frustrated and saddened by. When we refuse to hold 'our guy' accountable just because of party affiliation. That's a dark road to follow down.

Please don't confuse me with someone else. You're going to have to try harder to justify not holding the president accountable.

Last edited by akmtnrunner; 12/13/19.