If you want to go a wee bit beyond fact and allow me to give you a peek under the tent, I can give you some hints as to what's coming down soon. Y'all may be calling this "Conspiracy Theory" at the moment, but you have to understand that the stuff that was discussed in the Horowitz Report was "Conspiracy Theory" just a few short months ago.

1) Obama ordered the spying on Trump
2) Obama ordered the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and NSA to do everything they could for Hillary Clinton
3) Ukraine did a whole lot of mucking about in the 2016 election.
4) Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, and whole bunch of others were tapping into a corruption scheme where foreign aid money was allocated to governments (like Ukraine) and then these foreign governments kicked back a portion to be distributed to the lawmakers that voted the aid in.
5) Foreign espionage agencies were employed by the Obama administration to spy on and hinder the Trump campaign and his presidency.
6) Hillary and Bill have been running a pay-for-play operation out of the Clinton Foundation
7) And let's not even mention the child trafficking hoohaw that's about to blow up. That's just too far out there for poor Democrats to handle.

. . . and all of this has been coming out in drips and drabs in the media for the past few years (not Looney Tunes right wing media I'm talking NYT, WASHPO, AP, and Politico) and not been picked up in a big way. We've been seeing these articles, because we aren't sucked in by the mainstream narratives anymore and do our own digging and our own evaluations. All this is on its way into mainstream consciousness over the next 12 months, and if you're wondering why believe this drivel?

That's simple: it's coming from the same sources that predicted what was in the Horowitz Report.

So, if you're wondering how these simpleton braindead deplorables can come up with this crap, just wait. You'll see.

Yeah, right! Trump is brainwashing us. It's a cult. We're all mind-numbed robots. Just keep telling yourself that over and over and over . . .

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer