Originally Posted by shaman
Originally Posted by Squidge
Of course Biden is walking n talking gaff machine, I want your source about Trump's internal polling you stated you had seen or someone from Trump's circle stating Biden was not his biggest threat in 2020. Geesh!

I'm sure if you dig, you'll find it. That's what we do. Go back and listen to the speeches and the pressers. Have fun. Heck, you might even learn to like the guy.

If you want proof, just look at Biden's trajectory now. Trump was talking about his imminent drop in June and July. Trump is surging against Democrats right now in swing states.

Frankly, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this whole Ukraine thing was a Trump-inspired gambit to force the Democrats to impeach him. Vinkman was a known rat with ties to Schiff's office. What better way to blow up the Dems! You gotta love it.

I cited a source which you pooh-poohed that said Trump felt Biden was his biggest threat in 2020, then you made claims about Trump's internal polling stating otherwise that you refuse to support. The BS flag has been thrown, you got nothing.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.