Originally Posted by akmtnrunner
OP here,

I am not sure what to say first, so I'll start with that I am not a troll, nor did my account get hacked. I guess I was too presumptive, assuming people here pay attention to various sources, that I wouldn't need to start from scratch. And I apologize for not posting more, I had some work to get done today and I really didn't think this thread would blow up like it did.

I try to not be political on the internet as, well, this thread exemplifies, it's hardly ever productive. I started this thread out of frustration of what I see going on in D.C.. The tribal, "win at all cost", truth be damned, tone. No matter where we may sit on the impeachment topic, you've got to be disheartened as an American by the behavior there. I may see good reason to impeach, but that in no way means that I endorse the democratic party's strategies or rhetoric.

........... What level of behavior are we willing to pass on to the next President, which eventually won't be Trump.

OK Bro........ let's just pretend I'll willing to give you the benefit of the doubt despite the fact that you fit the stereotype of the archetypical Dem troll.

Why make this your first political post? I will not buy any the " I'm obeying my conscious and I can't stand it anymore" bullchitt. That is leftist troll bullchitt speak.

Next, the part about impeachment. Let's go back to the founders of our nation. They did prescribe a mechanism to remove a sitting President, but only in the most EXTREME circumstance. You wanna tell me what about this phone call fits that bill? You can't because it doesn't. Clinton lying about porking a fat Jewish intern didn't qualify either. Guess what? Bill wasn't removed after committing a felony (Perjury. He lost his law license over it. FACT!). BTW, Andrew Johnson not going along with the Northeastern Radical Republicans that wanted a punitive reconstruction didn't warrant removing him. All THREE of these case are 100% partisan politics.

This is all horsechitt and you know it and I know it. If the Democrats had the slightest hope of beating Trump in 2020, we wouldn't be here. Elizabeth Warren would be the World's darling and Trump would be packing his bags at the White House. NEWS FLASH: In America, we let the voters do the talking. In case you missed it, the voters picked the foul, nasty TRUMP over the foul, nasty, Hillary! Got it?

SO you don't like Trump? Blame the phoucing Democrats for running Hillary Rodham Clinton for President.......Twice!!
That move cost you Barack Obama in 2008 and Donald Trump in 2016............AND 2020.

It is your own peoples fault! DO YOU HEAR ME? No Hillary = no Obama and No Hillary = no Trump! Trump was the antidote to HRC. You don't have to like him, but if you have $1 in stock market you need to kiss his ass. If you have a job you should kiss his ass because HRC would have the stock market at 16,000 and the unemployment rate at 8.5% and one of them could be you!

But this is all giving you the benefit of the doubt that you wanted a discussion, when in fact your OP was a passive aggressive statement of your position that Trump was guilty and needs to to be impeached. I'm still waiting to see what your definition is of abuse of power. Asking the Ukraine to look into something that is obvious fact is your definition of abuse of power? Sorry, if I cannot take you seriously. If you hold to that 100% heart and soul you are either low IQ/undereducated or a delusional Dem fanatic.

Sorry but I have a hard time buying that you suddenly got "woke" and want to make a political statement on this after 4 years of left handed rifles, gunsmithing and optics. How many liberals are there in Alaska that frequent a hunting forum? How many Trump haters in Alaska really hunt and shoot? I guess there might be one. Then there is BigStick. God knows where he is politically. Guess he might think "Trump is a worthless kuhnntt, laughing" or some such babel.

Nope, not buying what you are selling.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo