Originally Posted by Squidge
Listen Bigsqeeze, I have clearly stated Trump "may have" done something that he shouldn't have, that the evidence is circumstantial but strong, I'm in favor of hearing from Bolton, Mulvaney, and Pompeo before rushing to judgement on whether or not he actually did something that he shouldn't have. That's an honest answer to the question of the opening post. Facts and integrity do matter, the swamp needs drained of corruption irregardless of party affiliation, public corruption undermines and weakens our country. There was a time when Conservatives used to care deepely about facts and integrity but I believe that time has passed.

Executive privilege is essential for the executive branch to operate autonomously, it is specified by the founding fathers to protect the office and its power.. The president was meant to have these powers exclusively.
The presidency was mandated the powers because the president is directly responsible to the voters, if the voters did not like his decision making they could vote him out.
Voters cannot do that directly with the legislative branch or a committee in place of the presidency. The founders did this by design.

I never voted for Pelosi... or the liberal judge that blocked DACA or the migration ban... these judges and the house with this phony impeachment is an unconstitutional power grab...

I do vote for the president... you liberal morons need to educate yourselves...

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.