Originally Posted by akmtnrunner

Okay, I'll state two of them.

1) Trump asked foreign entities to interfere in our democratic process, numerous times, and publicly. This can not be denied. This is an impeachable offense.

2) Trump committed congressional obstruction against the Constitutional oversight the House has over the Executive, by blocking subpoenas. This has been very public and can not be denied.

These are facts.

Like others have said, the second point above denied access to more facts and evidence of additional offenses. If you're not satisfied with the amount of evidence, it is because of this. To any impartial person, how could they not see the defense strategies of the Trump and the GOP as those of a guilty party?

Another fact: I identify more as a conservative but I am having a really hard time supporting my party when it fights against accountability.

Biden's candidacy confers NO immunity from prosecution for previous criminal acts. President SHOULD get something for all the millions and billions of dollars we dish out as aid---it's his job to make sure that it's not going to a corrupt regime. In fact, a part of that investigation Trump wanted Ukraine to resume was to uncover what had happened during the 2016 election cycle.

Funny that Trump was accused of withholding money unless he got what he wanted, and that claim has been debunked...but Biden did that very thing as VP, in order to cover shady business dealings on the part of his cokehead son and is even seen on videotape BRAGGING (in true Biden style) about it.

You really need to stop watching CNN because you are obviously not capable of vetting the information and detecting lies.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.