I think y'all are missing a pertinent fact. At the time of the phone call, Trump did not see Joe Biden as a serious threat in the 2020 election. I would say that most Trump supporters would have agreed with him. At this time, Trump was calling him Sleepy Joe.

Joe Biden is a semi-senile old perv with waaay too much baggage. He's also an old rich white guy in a party that seems to hate old rich white guys. In July, he was still polling well, but everyone could see this guy was not going to be a serious threat to Trump. He's done miserably in the debates. His speeches have been calamities.

No this isn't a bit like 1972. Please don't try to foist that crap on me. In 1972 the CREEP was really worried about George McGovern's chances of becoming president. That was why they broke into the Watergate. After the break-in, Nixon got involved in a cover-up and that was what got him tossed out.

I've been listening to these impeachment hearings pretty closely. No, I don't hear facts. What I hear is a bunch of opinions from folks that don't like Trump. I hear a bunch of conjecture of what they think his motives might have been. I hear a lot of hearsay. I hear a lot of garbage.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer