funny when anti gunRussian trolls pretend to be gun owners. Still pissed Hillary lost clown?"

Originally Posted by akmtnrunner
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by akmtnrunner
Originally Posted by irfubar
Bill Clinton signed a pact with Ukraine to investigate corruption..... hello

Do tell us more. How did Bill personally benefit?
..........I know where you are going and what you are trying to do...Not gonna work runner.

You and the demCRAPS think that the transcript asked for a favor namely an investigation of Biden...IT DID NOT. Trump said,,,,""DO US A FAVOR...NOT DO ME A FAVOR!

And again mtrunner. You love to forget the Constitution don't ya?? Typical liberal.....Trump has the authority whether you and your dems like it or not.

Oh and you conveniently forget that Biden/Ukraine has been under investigation for many months. Long before any Ukraine phone call.

Keep going. I'll checkmate your ass every time.

Wait, staying on the personal benefit point is too much for you? Ok, I guess we can change the subject. You presume that I think the transcript explicitly mentions a personal favor. I don't, but wouldn't that be convenient for you. Too bad that the mountain of testimony made it clear that a meeting between the Presidents was contingent on announcing an investigation on the Bidens. It wasn't a quick mention on the phone, which could have been nothing, but this was a coordinated effort over many weeks.

You certainly seem to think I forget the Constitution. Then you keep insulting me with this "liberal" crap. Tell me how the Constitution gives the President authority to trade tax dollars to foreign governments for personal benefit, then immunity from Constitutional checks and balances.

Then, you cast more allegations that I forget that Biden/Ukraine was been under investigation for many months. Not that I pay much attention to the guy, but when it became evident, I think it's great. Again, I am all for consistently nailing improper use of elected positions, no matter the party. If it were up to me, I'd disqualify the a$$hole immediately from 2020 and keep the investigation going.

Now, just how have you been checkmating me????

Signing off for the evening. I look forward to continuing tomorrow. By the way, love the 375 Ruger too wink