Originally Posted by akmtnrunner
OP here,

I am not sure what to say first, so I'll start with that I am not a troll, nor did my account get hacked.

Actually I believe all that, I will tell ya thjat I don't believe one damn thing any democrat says anymore, They've lied way to much for anyone with anysort of common sense to believe.

They've been after Trump since before he took the oath of office, impeach was chanted by them from day one and now I'm supposed to believe something a known anti-Trumper says.........I don't think so. It's even been proven that beyond anyshadow of a doubt that Trump was investigated by a political rival and part of that investigation may have violated several laws and Trumps Constitutional Rights, and what do they plan on doing about it?.......the answer is nothing

I've seen nothing but negativity on Trump from both sides of the Isle, I've also seen Trump working his ass off against all odds getting schit done for the best interest of the USA.

I know where I'm going to give my support, every one of the democrats and half of the republicans can kiss my ass, all the anti-Trumpers can kiss my ass as well.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla