Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by akmtnrunner
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by akmtnrunner

Again, no one is asserting we should not investigate our foreign enemies. This impeachment is about Trump asking our enemies to investigate domestic political rivals.

No,...Trump was asking Ukraine to investigate Ukranians who participated with Biden's corruption.

What is it that makes leftists such liars?

Well, there are multiple sources that say Bidens' names were omitted from the transcript, but it's hard to argue with this: Trump saying it himself that the Bidens were a topic in the phone call. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPORF1rZU2w

Saying as much does not make me a leftist or a liar.

The *real* issue is why you feel the need to humiliate yourself by getting on a forum full of conservatively minded people and spewing this nonsense.

Find the right pill for that. It's embarrassing to witness.

Outnumbered, certainly, but not humiliated. I've not gone out on any limbs, just referenced facts from solid sources, even Fox if you consider them solid. I said in my second post way back that I don't expect this to be productive. I started this thread out of disgust for the tone happening in D.C.. I've become more aware for the basis of which . . . fear of 'our guy' losing.

If you still think Trump is the best guy for the job, I can respect that. I'm okay with him staying in office. But not providing some amount of oversight that the constitution mandates . . . is dangerous to the future of our country. My hope is that we can hold our elected officials to some level of accountability to the oaths they swear.

I believe I've brought enough to the table for folks to chew on and rest my case. Have a good weekend, folks.