Originally Posted by akmtnrunner
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Did I miss where the OP brought up any facts?

Okay, I'll state two of them.

1) Trump asked foreign entities to interfere in our democratic process, numerous times, and publicly. This can not be denied. This is an impeachable offense.

2) Trump committed congressional obstruction against the Constitutional oversight the House has over the Executive, by blocking subpoenas. This has been very public and can not be denied.

These are facts.

Like others have said, the second point above denied access to more facts and evidence of additional offenses. If you're not satisfied with the amount of evidence, it is because of this. To any impartial person, how could they not see the defense strategies of the Trump and the GOP as those of a guilty party?

Another fact: I identify more as a conservative but I am having a really hard time supporting my party when it fights against accountability.
...........................Well your facts are in dispute and I will dispute them.

As to your #1......You say in #1 the usual demCRAP talking points that "THIS CANNOT BE DENIED"....Sorry! NO IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES. You like your allies in the press and demCRAPS, always use hyperbole, but never itemize exactly how Trump's offenses ARE high crimes and misdemeanors AS IT RELATES TO THE CONSTITUTION of the UNITED STATES...

Now please let me educate you sir. Write this down and sleep on it.........Under Article 2 of the US Constitution, ANY SITTING POTUS has the authority and is duty bound to investigate any foreign corruption BEFORE ANY AID IS RELEASED to any country suspected of corruption. It does NOT MATTER if the person or persons under investigation are the Bidens or anyone else either running for US political office or otherwise.....THIS IS NOT interfering in our democratic process.......And let me further remind you that the Biden/Ukraine connection has been under investigation by the DOJ and State Dept LONG BEFORE any impeachment hearings began......

As to your #2........It is quite obvious that you are completely ignorant on what the definitions of EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE are AS WRITTEN under the law and completely ignorant on what the definitions and laws are regarding SEPERATION OF POWERS AS WRITTEN under the law and how these two relate to the executive branch, the judicial branch and the legislative branches of the federal govt.....

YOUR FACTS as are the demCRAP facts, are based on emotion driven by hatred for the POTUS...

If you wish to present some facts that cannot be denied,,,,THEN LET US ALL SEE THEM in any future post,,,that supports impeachment based on WHAT THE CONSTITUTION says and NOT what you emotionally FEEL or THINK based on opinion......Site the CONSTITUTION to justify impeachment..........PERIOD!!.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger