Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by akmtnrunner
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by akmtnrunner
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Honest discussion started with a lie. LOL

Unless someone was under a rock, they saw Trump asking Russia, Ukraine, and China to investigate Clinton and the Bidens. And I'm not even talking about the phone call. I'm talking about several instances from the man himself to lots of cameras. Or were those doctored videos?
................Apparently there is a need to re-educate YOU that YOU sadly overlook..IT IS CALLED THE US CONSTITUTION..

AGAIN!! READ SLOWLY and try to COMPREHEND!!

UNDER ARTICLE 2 OF THE US CONSTITUTION, A SITTING POTUS HAS FULL AUTHORITY TO AUTHORIZE AN INVESTIGATION OF ANY FOREIGN COUNTRY IF IT IS DEEMED THAT CORRUPTION IS TAKING PLACE THAT COULD HAVE ANY ADVERSE AFFECT UPON THE UNITED STATES,,,,,REGARDLESS,,,,,OF WHOMEVER THE SUBJECT OF THE INVESTIGATION MAY BE..............................

The dems in looking for crimes HAVE ASSUMED that Trump was looking for political favor regarding Joe Biden.......

Biden has not even been nominated yet. So in technical terms he cannot be considered as a political rival.

Sorry akmtnrunner........................By Constitutional standards, NO IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES......

The Constitution of the US is on the side of the POTUS.....

Leave your opinions, conjectures, assumptions and emotional blather at the door or throw them all out the damned window...Just a suggestion whereby you would be well served.....

Again, I've said it is great for US to investigate a foreign country. That's cool. But that is not what Trump is being impeached for.
..............akmtnrunningnutjob......Man oh man. U are quite the dense and ignorant individual....What Trump is being impeached for oh dense one, is NOT MANDATED by or under the CONSTITUTION with regards to high crimes and misdemeanors....In other words oh dense one, you cannot reconcile the Constitution with any reasons why the house is impeaching.....And also let me remind your clueless about the law and Constitution ass, that even though the house may vote to impeach, it is still not impeachment and NO REMOVAL FROM OFFICE WILL TAKE PLACE........So! GO POUND SOME MORE CLUELESS SAND OH IGNORANT ONE.....

This explains: https://www.crf-usa.org/impeachment/high-crimes-and-misdemeanors.html