Years ago, I used the original Barnes X bullets and they did real well, from my 7 mag, on three New Mexico Oryx and a few elk. I bought a second rifle, that obviously had a tighter barrel,etc., and had to back the powder off five grains, over the older rifle. I wanted a load that would shoot well in both, and so I went back to Nosler Partitions and Hornady Interlocks and never looked back.

I do a lot of shooting and I do not like the expense of the coppers, for one, and also, I, for the most part, do not shoot real high-velocity cartridges. The only thing that I would use the coppers on, now, would be big dense critters like elk. There is absolutely no need to use them on deer-sized critters.

Another fallacy, is that the lead bullets will harm the children (always goes back to the children, when justifying a reason not to use something). There is zero evidence that any lead shot into an animal has ever had a bad effect on humans.

I have nothing against the coppers, but for my hunting/shooting I will stay with the lead-core bullets.

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.