Originally Posted by Sitka deer
I find it amusing so many with much experience find such different results. As I have stated many times I have never personally caught any iteration of X bullet and I have never seen an Accubond exit. In total that accounts for hundreds of dead critters. I know many that have found exactly the same results.

The few X bullets I have seen recovered were small bullets in very large critters. The numbers of appropriately-sized Accubonds I have personally watched in use get caught far-exceeds all of the recovered X bullets I have seen. One example is a very large Kodiak bear with a single 270gr .375 TTSX at 60 yards. The bullet went lengthwise through the bear and exited. Four 300gr .375 Accubonds, broadside, stuck around.

Many, many more examples could be laid out as anecdotal evidence, but the stark contrast with hundreds of bullets tells me something very unusual is happening with physics... or...

Big thing for me is the difference in meat loss and I find that huge. The lack of lead particles is just a side benie.

I've never caught a AB, but have caught one TTSX and I picked a TSX out of the ground after it passed through a deer and a frozen sugar beat.
I only use Monos because of your last sentence.