Originally Posted by John55
I am never completely sold on any particular bullet BUT the TTSX has never failed myself or others I hunt with. Maybe it's because we all shoot high velocity type cartridges or maybe other reasons but the bullets have never failed to perform as advertised. We've not taken or seen them used on 100s of animals but we have used them enough to gain a healthy level of confidence in them and make them first choice for any future hunting of elk or other large game. That said, I can understand the position Brad has taken about them, I have taken that same one with Nosler Accubonds, one of the favorites of many here on this forum. Years ago when my friend Allen Day and I tried them we both had some miserable performances with them and we both swore we'd never hunt with them again. Been 15 years and I still haven't and won't bother with them thanks to bullets like the TTSX and others.

Excellent post..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”