Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

That’s a pretty bold claim based on a limited sample size; one that doesn’t jive with my personal experience of witnessing ~150 big-game animals killed with Barnes bullets, not including the experiences of my hunting partners, friends, and family. You’ve been posting that same picture for years, and while I don’t doubt your experiences, you’re sure getting a lot of mileage out of it while claiming that Barnes bullets fail more than all C&C bullets combined x10. To see a tipped Barnes that had failed is extremely rare, IME, and even the non-tipped bullets produced uniformly expected results in my limited sample size.

It's far more than a sample of one Jordan, going back into the early 90's for me.

The reason you haven't seen any more Barnes Failure Photos from me is I quit them after that final failure shown in the photo above.

I have somewhere around 10 additional guys I know that have taken well over 150 head of game between us with the various monos. To a guy, they all have a jaundiced view of them given sporadic failures.

Pat (Scenarshooter) certainly disagrees with you, and I guarantee he's killed a bit more game than most on this entire thread combined.

When they work, the work fine. When they fail, they fail miserably.

The monos rely on a tiny cavity for expansion, so of course they're going to fail at a far higher rate than a lead bullet (I've never had a lead bullet fail), just like a HP varmint bullet fails more often than a lead counterpart.

This just isn't that hard, unless you choose to embrace a "belief system" over reality...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery