Up until this year the only Barnes I killed anything with was a blue 100gr in 25-06 on a 150lb buck deer. Died right there partly because I clipped the bottom of the spine on a quartering shot. I wrote in another thread about this year using a 7mm-08 Model 7 20" stainless with a 120gr TSX opened up with a 1/16" bit marked at 1/4" depth. First deer full grown buck had a hole bored thru both shoulder bones between scapula and elbow and a LOT of damage in between. Yesterday shot a yearling doe, maybe 75 lbs with broadside entry just into the shoulder muscle and exiting same place on opposite side. Entry wound in the rib cage was about 3". Still trying to figger that out. Exit wound was inch or so. Everything in between was scrambled. Appears a larger hollow point in the older TSX might work. Beginning to like them. Will either use the remaining 20 or so I have with the hollow point enlarged or just go with 120 TTSX next year. Powder load was 223 CFE 48gr. I can see where the 120gr 7mm might kill stuff bigger than deer.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."