Originally Posted by BWalker
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by Brad

I’d wager they fail more than every other cup and core bullet combined x 10.

Originally Posted by Brad

Based on what I've seen, and what various friends have observed, I guarantee you more Barnes bullets are passing through game un-expanded than what most would imagine.

That’s a pretty bold claim based on a limited sample size; one that doesn’t jive with my personal experience of witnessing ~150 big-game animals killed with Barnes bullets, not including the experiences of my hunting partners, friends, and family. You’ve been posting that same picture for years, and while I don’t doubt your experiences, you’re sure getting a lot of mileage out of it while claiming that Barnes bullets fail more than all C&C bullets combined x10. To see a tipped Barnes that had failed is extremely rare, IME, and even the non-tipped bullets produced uniformly expected results in my limited sample size.

There is plenty of other pics on the internet showing the same thing. Barnes has continued to change their bullets since the original X bullet came out. This is for good reason.

So has Nosler. The Partition has gone through iterations, does that mean the PT has a higher failure rate than 10x all other C&C bullets combined?

There are pics of failed bullets of every make and model. That doesn't say anything about the sample size of failed bullets compared to the total number in use.