Originally Posted by Oldman3
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
For the life of me, I cant understand how anyone can look at all the wonders of nature and not believe in God. To believe that all of nature is nothing more than an accident is beyond my comprehension. As for the bad things in life, I believe man, as a whole, has brought that on himself. As man continues to turn away from God, things will continue to get worse, and it effects all of mankind, not just who we think should be punished or effected.

The Bible says my job is to witness and bear fruit, not to judge. So, I'm not judging those that don't believe, the Bible says that's God's job. I have a hard enough time, just doing what I'm suppose to do.

I think a lot more people could believe in a GOD. Not the man made religious "God". But if it gives you comfort that is great.

Religions are man made.

Yes they are! Look how many religion's there are and look at when they were basically accepted as founded. Every person in each of those religions swears it is the only true religion. Believe whatever gives you comfort.

Making that statement is like saying, "If you shoot a gun, you are a murderer." Sounds like something a democrat would say.

Not every religion/denomination believes what you stated. I'm not going to preach a sermon, but I will say that I dont believe you should paint everyone the same, just because they believe in God.

No it is not even close to the same thing. I didn't paint them all the same. They being different religions invented by man, each thinks their religion is the correct one. If they didn't they would not have faith now would they?

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.