Originally Posted by Hubert
a 1 year old girl in our church named prayer (her first name) fell in a backyard swimming pool. she was brought back to life, but had brain damage.. about half of her brain was dead. she was attended to by the best brain doctors to be found.. prayers were sent up every week for her.. a foundation was formed to provide money for her support . a new house was built just to help for handicapped people.. every thing that could be done to provide money and prayers for her was done probably more than a million people were praying for her. a year later she was worse, as her brain continued to shrink,. the doctors finally told the parents that nothing else could be done for her and would not treat her anymore.. In a few months she passed away... so my question is why did GOD not help this baby it wasent because of lack of prayers. he just dident seem to want to help her at all.. that is about why I no longer waste my time going to church it is all a scam..

HE made her. She is HIS. She has everlasting life in Heaven with HIM. HE gives people free will. Maybe the people who built the pool and failed to keep kids away are at fault, yet you blame HIM.

Truth be known, shes probably better off and happier than you. Suck it up. Life is not a bed of roses. You want life, accept the downside. You want death. Get a glock. Life is a blessing. Grow up or continue blaming HIM for everything. Your choice.

David and Bathshebas boy died. David came back to Christ and was saved because he wanted to be with his boy in heaven. He didnt piss and moan and reject God because of his sin. He took responsibility, like a man. Maybe her folks should do the same,

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/25/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin