Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by gunner500
I've read some, and have been taught a lot of that in Church as a kid Jag, I'm looking for some stone hard fact, I cant get there without hearing Mom say, just have faith son. crazy

Bingo.

Gunner, if some god took care of us and answered prayers, we wouldn't need rough me like you to straighten things out.

HE does take care of us believers, just maybe not the way we want. If I die tonight, HE has me taken care of. In Heaven. HE or HIS angels have interveined to save my life on earth many times.

Rattle snakes miles from help, drunk drivers, stop sign or red light runners, driving mistakes, safety on a buds gun failing, young horse going crazy on a narrow trail at the top of a cliff on Co elk hunt, bear coming for me when all I had was a bow, lung tumor, spinal canal tumor, childhood asthma Scott and White drs said I'd never survive (year after year), being in the bed of a pickup that buried into the bank of an outside curve at 50mph, pseudomonas and aspergillus Niger lung infections after surgery, severe asthma attacks as a kid where I came to days later in a hospital (several times)...and that's just a few incidents.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/26/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin