Originally Posted by jaguartx

I've read some, and have been taught a lot of that in Church as a kid Jag, I'm looking for some stone hard fact, I cant get there without hearing Mom say, just have faith son. crazy

I dont think your Mom lied to you. Do you?

Did you have to prove the benefit of obeying you to all you told your kids to do?

How would you like your little kids not believing in or having faith in you? And if they said to hell with you and rejected you?

We are nothing but little dumbassed kids HE made and loved, to HIM.

If HE gave us cold hard proof then asswholes like Hillary and Piglosi and Soleimani and Zero would believe and go to heaven. How would you like to spend eternity with them? Would you want them to go to Heaven too? grin

Wouldnt really be Heaven, would it? [/quote]

How would you like your little kids not believing in or having faith in you? And if they said to hell with you and rejected you?

My kids have faith in me because I am real! Not some man made story. They can see me, touch me, hear me, talk to me, and they know me. If they rejected me I would question what I did to make them reject me, but that has never happened yet.

We are nothing but little dumbassed kids HE made and loved, to HIM.

Oh great so we are just dumb little kids he likes to play games with. Interesting!

f HE gave us cold hard proof then asswholes like Hillary and Piglosi and Soleimani and Zero would believe and go to heaven. How would you like to spend eternity with them? Would you want them to go to Heaven too?

So many things I could say here. Doesn't the bible and your man made religion say not to judge? If he gave us hard proof and even just mild proof don't you think people in their right minds would actually really buy into it? Don't you think if we had actual real proof and not some bulls_t stories and a bunch of people telling us we have to have faith that people would be mean, evil, and have a million other man made religions?

Wouldnt really be Heaven, would it?

I don't know and neither do you!

Last edited by MontanaCreekHunter; 01/26/20.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.