Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Ringman
For years I have been pondering the ultimate proof of creation. I found it. Whether one accepts it or not does not change the fact any more than saying gravity doesn't exist. The proof is that Absolute morality exist.

So we die, lie in the ground and are somehow brought back to life? is that not some form of wizardry or witchcraft?

Was it witchcraft when HE spoke the heavens into existence, or spit in dirt and breathed the spirit of life into it?

I dont understand it, but I can see the prophecies of Him and His profits having been fulfilled.

Good will become evil...

In the latter days men will be exchanging wives...

Israel will regain her homeland...

Jerusalem and the Temple Mount will be restored...

Israeli enemies will try to drive her into the sea...

Israel will be carried to safety as though by the wings of an eagle...Israel's impossible victory over a moslem force 10 times bigger in the 6 day war...

Knowledge will explode over the earth...

Then 4 blood moons in a row on Hebrew Holy Days and Trump is swept into power against impossible odds just in time to save the world from the Hillbiotch and NWO...

Trump alone has not the IQ or wherewithall to accomplish alone what is being accomplished, IMHO, Gun.

I've read some, and have been taught a lot of that in Church as a kid Jag, I'm looking for some stone hard fact, I cant get there without hearing Mom say, just have faith son. crazy

Trump Won!