Originally Posted by jaguartx
You just cant resist can you. What's the problem? You get nightmares if you dont do your civic duty and protect us from God? You are so worried we will go through life turning down married puzzy? You'd rather dimocraps screw us out of our church donation money. You're the masked avenger out to save the dumbassed suckers of the world? For what reason? Your pure benevolence? No pay, just love and concern for your fellow man?

What about, "Fug off and leave Christian's alone". Oh, you dont believe in freedom of choice? I'm ok, you're ok? Cant handle that? No, you cant. You're driven.

Now, just WTH hell would drive a dumbass like you?

Hummm. I think there's a clue in my above sentence. See if you are smart enough to find it. Of course, maybe you already know and dont need to figure it out. In which case you're, of course, too dishonest to admit it.

Typical display of anger, angst, resentment and bile. It's a discussion forum, people have different views and perspectives.

If you can't handle discussion or questioning, lashing out in your anger and grief, why do you do it? Why put yourself through the trauma?