Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by gunner500
Hey JG, Wabi or Jag, I just went and listened to a favorite Christmas song I had Wife save for me in the favorites box, i'll never get there men, it simply isn't possible for me, can one of you i.t. gifted hands go get that video and post it here?

Bill & Gloria Gaither - O holy Night [Live] ft. David Phelps

Too much REAL good in that little church, right there in the same state as Slum and Rene. smile anyone here go listen to that video, listen to it loud, then watch it again, and pay attention, then get up and go have a long look in the mirror. smile

Is this the one gunner? David Phelps has an amazing voice.

Yeah, that's it JG and Jag, Thanks, I just wanted others that may be perusing this thread to see it, other weary travelers looking for proof, that's in the thread title you know, I saw something real there, something alive and living in that house AND singer, that was NOT acting, something alive and living in those people, it came in through my ears and traveled all the way down and settled nicely in my black guts, very emotional, I listened to that video repeatedly till 11 p.m. last night then went to bed, must have watched/heard it 30 times.

PTL. He whispers to the heart of those He calls out to by different methods. Many are called, few are chosen, because they reject Him.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin