Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by RickyD
I was responding to the claim that the earth was 'spoken into existence' - when clearly it was not.

Clearly? Well, there are a couple billion who might disagree with you. I do. I fully believe God spoke the world, and the universe, into existence.

But then, I know Him and you do not. That may be why we think differently about that.

We have images of stars forming from clouds of gas and dust, gravity, mass and spin forming accression discs which collapses into planets of various sizes and types, gas giants, etc. It's a natural process with nobody speaking it into existence or directing how it goes.....

That's how it was just a coincidence the 4 consecutive Blood Moons in 2014 and 2015 just happened to fall on Hebrew Calendar Holy Days, the only blood moons to occur before the history making Trump election.

That's also the same as the Blood Moon Tetrads occured just before Israel was voted into being a nation in 1948 and the same as happened just before the 6 day war in 1967.

The previous history changing event was ushered in by the Blood Moon Tetrad and Columbus discovering North America.

They have to fall on some day at some time. Things coincide. There are more incredible coincidences that have nothing to do with calenders or religion. We live in a vast and complex universe.