Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Ringman
For years I have been pondering the ultimate proof of creation. I found it. Whether one accepts it or not does not change the fact any more than saying gravity doesn't exist. The proof is that Absolute morality exist.

So we die, lie in the ground and are somehow brought back to life? is that not some form of wizardry or witchcraft?

Was it witchcraft when HE spoke the heavens into existence, or spit in dirt and breathed the spirit of life into it?

I dont understand it, but I can see the prophecies of Him and His profits having been fulfilled.

Good will become evil...

In the latter days men will be exchanging wives...

Israel will regain her homeland...

Jerusalem and the Temple Mount will be restored...

Israeli enemies will try to drive her into the sea...

Israel will be carried to safety as though by the wings of an eagle...Israel's impossible victory over a moslem force 10 times bigger in the 6 day war...

Knowledge will explode over the earth...

Then 4 blood moons in a row on Hebrew Holy Days and Trump is swept into power against impossible odds just in time to save the world from the Hillbiotch and NWO...

Trump alone has not the IQ or wherewithall to accomplish alone what is being accomplished, IMHO, Gun.

I've read some, and have been taught a lot of that in Church as a kid Jag, I'm looking for some stone hard fact, I cant get there without hearing Mom say, just have faith son. crazy

I dont think your Mom lied to you. Do you?

Did you have to prove the benefit of obeying you to all you told your kids to do?

How would you like your little kids not believing in or having faith in you? And if they said to hell with you and rejected you?

We are nothing but little dumbassed kids HE made and loved, to HIM.

If HE gave us cold hard proof then asswholes like Hillary and Piglosi and Soleimani and Zero would believe and go to heaven. How would you like to spend eternity with them? Would you want them to go to Heaven too? grin

Wouldnt really be Heaven, would it?

No, I don't believe Mom would ever lie to me.
I didn't have to tell my kids anything Jag, I left them in the bottom of a can at a fertility clinic in Houston back in the 80's! grin
Faith and believing in ones self or others comes from ""seeing"" actions first hand with their own eyes, the reason most of wanted to be like our daddys, we could see how cool, strong, and how much they knew.
I've got to get to that worship deal Jag, I don't worship or beg anyone or anything, if my Wife wanted to leave, hell yes, I would miss her dearly everyday for the rest of my life, would I beg her to stay?, hell NO!

Trump Won!