Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by slumlord
We have one member on here that’s killed over 200 pit bulls.
He won’t post any pics or reply to me though.
I just want one pic and I’ll believe the other 199
I did reply to you and as a matter of fact. The post #14910381) was on 5-25-20 and I do have a few pictures which I would be quite reluctant to put out on the internet. It's not hard to eliminate up to 7 or 8 a year. If you are ever down this way I'll be glad to show you the 70 acre place the pits and their hybrids are raised. PM me with your phone number and I'll be glad to tell you all about it.

Do you think there’s a puppy mill in that trailer park?Or a dog fighting ring?
It's not exactly a trailer park. About 6 or 7 trailers scattered about on undivided heir property. There is just uncontrolled breeding of dogs. One year before I could kill them they had 3 running in a pack that killed every fawn within a half mile. They're not fighting or selling dogs to my knowledge. I learned by bitter experience many years ago not to report problems to dog owners or parents of bad kids. You would understand if you saw the setup. One gyp dog can raise you 10 a year easily. It's a constant issue.
jeebus

Keep it suppressed, noise and discussion thereof

The right cretin or convict will burn a barn for you.

I have a friend with a similar layout, about 135 acres, but with a string of one room hovels. Airstreams and trailers. Maybe a few dozen dumpy domiciles.

He gets a dog or two a year, a pit or muttly fugger.

Nothing like what you’ve dealt with though.