Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by jfruser
Okie has the right of it. The kung flu panic showed is how lilly livered folks truly are nowadys.

The "kill all X critters" is just another sign of pathetic cowardice.

It's an even better sign to the "critter owner" to keep his stuff off of other people's private property.

totally agree on the keep all stuff off others property. but just like kids, sometimes chit happens. Even when trying the best. Kids can be stupid but generally aren't shot on sight. Same with dogs.

SO if a kid wonders onto private property where a dog is and gets attacked, still the dogs fault? Just thinking out loud here. I'd think thats the parents/kids fault for trespassing. Not that it changes the outcome.

We consider our dogs our children and I"d hate to have to deal with issues, but it can happen.

But I despise idiots that shoot on sight any animal. Its just not called for.

That said most pits are raised by damn fools that have no business with a dog as they want the dog to be mean and aggressive. And the owners should be the ones shot IMHO.

And for those mumbling under their breath, yes I've shot wild dogs and I will probably have to again. But we do it on a case by case basis. Have to shoot cats now and then same goes for them. Just like coyotes/fox/coons etc... none of them have a shoot on sight order from us. Thats about the dumbest thing around.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....