Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Hastings
As far as killing livestock the Alaskan Husky is as bad as any. Chow is a bad ass on livestock and people. A lot of Pit Bulls are just plain psychotic You might be real surprised at what Rover does and where he goes at night. I keep cameras out all year so we know when a dog recon patrol starts looking us over. A Belisle 330 body grip trap securely anchored to the ground with the trigger on the bottom and baited with a piece of tough red meat will silently solve a lot of dog trouble. Be sure to buy the setting tool. You won't easily set it by hand. If it saves just one calf.
Some of you guys are a hoot. Either that or you're the unluckiest sap that ever roamed the earth. Both of my grandfathers and two uncles were lifelong dairy farmers. My first in laws as well. None of them ever had cattle killed by dogs. Can't say what pit bulls or Huskies would do as I don't recall any ever being around. It is clear there are a lot of bloodthirsty, ignorant city fuucks on this site that are always looking for any excuse to kill somethiing.

I grew up working a a dairy farm in NW WI and we shot dogs killing goats, new born calves and running horses through fences. Maybe I need to watch Bambi again to understand that all animals are really friends and frolic together without a care in the world.
Sure you did. You're a pathetic fuuck in so many ways It's disgusting. But then I'm not just looking for any excuse to kill something.