Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by okie
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by okie

Never thought I would see a Pitt that was as sweet as a Lab but I guess we got lucky. She's a keeper.

Until you gt unlucky and she isn't sweet any more.

Fool.

I have trained horses and dogs for decades and am an excellent judge of character in both species. Either one can kill or maim you. No exceptions if they are strong enough to do so and Pitts absolutely fall into that category . Should they all be killed? No they have their uses and not all are bad.

Had a neighbor about four months ago working cattle in lots and an old cow hit a gate he was by and it hit him in the head killed him on the spot. Cattle can be dangerous too. Guess we should kill every one of those we see also.

I've started dozens of young horses under saddle and they are dangerous. If you do not know what you are doing you can easily and quickly get hurt or even dead. Guess we should kill all of them too.

I have a SIL that is highly trained Special Forces type. He can be dangerous if crossed and according to some of you fellas here he should be put down too.

The foolishness lies with folks that are afraid of something they can not control. This thread is easily along the lines that every snake that crawls around needs to be killed which is utter nonsense. The world is a dangerous place sometimes If you can not handle that I will suggest you stay hidden safely behind your keyboard and leave the management of Gods creatures to the professionals....

I don't know how to say this politely, but it is not going to stop me. There is so goddam much dumb in that post, I don't know where to start. You just compared a cow butting into a gate that hit a man to pit bull attacks. You just compared a highly trained soldier to a pit bull. Did you know that soldiers don't chew the face off of infants? Did you know that soldiers don't come pouring out from beneath doublewides in packs and attack kids and old men? For that matter, cows don't either. Frankly, I am more than a little disappointed to have to point this out to you. The foolishness lies with the people who use their keyboards to parade stupidity in front of the whole world.

I'll be blunt now You missed the point entirely....life with animals is dangerous at times. You Nancy ass bastards that advocate killing every class of animal (snake - dog etc) that scares you need to grow up or just stay on the porch in your safe zone. I've killed more stray dogs than most of you Nancy asses could even dream possible Pitts included ….

I know soldiers starting with my father who was in the 101 in WW2.

Cattle are dangerous.

Horses are dangerous.

Dogs can be dangerous.

There are very few people on the Campfire any more that aren't pussies....

I saddle my own horses and skotch my own snakes and most of you boys could not keep up with me on my worst day.

If I was riding a bicycle and could not keep a dog from biting me I would hang my head and scuff my toe in the dirt...stay on the porch...

There is a reason why most of the good folks have left this place and the pansy asses on this thread are a prime example why.

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~