Raising livestock I've had to kill more than a few dogs. Had sheep about a mile from a small town and truly got tired of shooting dogs but there is no other way. Some of the most aggressive towards folks I've seen were Rotts and Pits. We have had many "drop off" dogs show up too and have had to dispatch quite a few of those. But some of them have truly been great dogs. One a full Springer Spaniel beautiful riff raff dog. Another an old style American bulldog. Recently a very pretty Boxer that is a very sweet dog.

And then there is Mia a real live rescue Pitbull. After losing our old American my wife saw her at a "Rescue" website and just had to have her. She was nearly a year old already and had lived in a crate quite a bit. I told her not to expect a lot and she could easily misbehave. She full well knew I would put her down if any shenanigans happened.

She is an exception to the rule and one of the sweetest dogs we have ever had. Turning into a top stock dog too. She is hard on the coon and skunk population as a good country dog should be. Loves to ride on anything with wheels. Goes with me anywhere I let her. Never thought I would see a Pitt that was as sweet as a Lab but I guess we got lucky. She's a keeper.

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~