Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by deflave
I was a custom rifle smith at one time too. A rifle I built was featured in Safari Club magazine back in the 90's and I was mentioned as the builder in the article . Too bad you don't know shyt about guns.

Cool.

Which issue?
I honestly don't remember. I don't have the issue anymore. Lots of stuff got destroyed in the flood.

lmfao.....
Well it's not really funny. Guess you didn't hear about the massive flooding here in 2006 and that my home and most of my belongings were destroyed.

Not laughing about the flood, don't wish that on anyone, just if I had something I made featured in a fairly prominent magazine I think I'd remember the details.

To tell you the truth it was never that important to me. I lost a lot of family photo's and heirlooms that were much more valuable to me. Don't have hardly any pictures of my kids when they were little anymore.

Maybe if you'd contact SCI, and explain the circumstances, someone would go back and find the issue with your rifle in it.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.